The most popular tile roofing materials are clay and concrete tiles, which come in many colors and designs to match any home style. They are one of the most common roofing materials because of their wide range of colors and designs, making them suitable for use on roofs of almost any type
Some are modeled after traditional Southwestern and Mediterranean styles, while others offer a more modern look.
You should consider the weather patterns in your area when making your tile selection. For example, clay tiles are best for hot, dry climates like Southern California, while slate is an excellent choice for colder, wet weather conditions.
- Durability: Tile roofs last between 25 and 100 years, depending on the material. Metal and slate tiles last the longest.
- Tile roofs aren't as susceptible to rot, damage from hail, or high winds as other roofing materials.
- Environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- They are non-combustible and resistant to insect infestations.
- They reflect the sun's heat, saving you money on heating and cooling bills and adding value to your home.
On the other hand, it is not suitable for all roof slopes and climates. Also, because of their weight, tile roofs must be built with sturdy supports and walls to prevent them from collapsing under pressure, making the installation process slower and more expensive. It is crucial to have a professional install it and conduct inspections to ensure its well-being.
Roofer Cali has a long history of satisfying commercial and residential clients in California with high-quality roofing services. We have built a reputation for excellence in customer service, fair pricing, and quick and dependable service.